Sign in to follow this  

Ingame Scripted set of actions.

This topic is 3299 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, First of all sorry if this has been discused before (sure it was), but I haven´t been able to find anything in the forums. I need to have something like Final fantasy attacks has. I mean, Player selects an option and then a set of actions must be done to achieve this (crate 3 gree glowy balls that follow this kind of path, when path is finished make them explode, then all fragments goes and impact against the player). Well, I would like to know how people does this "keyframed" set of actions. I´m using squirrel if this is of any use. I assume I should provide a bunch of things from C++ like, Create objects, apply paths to objects, check when an action has finished to start with the following, etc... But I would like to hear from people that has done this before if you don´t mind. Thanks in advance, HexDum.

This topic is 3299 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.