NIMANSOFT NEEDS YOU

Started by
4 comments, last by Nimansoft 15 years, 4 months ago
All contributions are Greatly Appreciated Also post any story, Cool fetures and other ideas that you may have for our game here. What we want are some 3D artists to make us some models for near future (2100) role playing game. We kind of want a city like New York in the i am legend movie (Broken windows plants growing out of the road etc). So send in what ever you want that meets the criteria and we will get back to you (Nimansoft@reddrop.net) click the link below for more info
If we really like your models, we will probably ask you to join the team and there may even be some income later on once we start making some money. So thanks in Advance and happy modeling. [Edited by - Nimansoft on December 7, 2008 12:04:42 AM]
Advertisement
I watched your video, but I am not really sure what you are looking for. Are you looking for developers to join the programming team, or are you looking for investors?
Quote:Original post by ajackson713
I watched your video, but I am not really sure what you are looking for. Are you looking for developers to join the programming team, or are you looking for investors?

Well, we are not looking for either. We are just looking for somoe modelers to make an abandoned city type setting.

I have a gaming community website(jincgames.com). Would you be interested in blogging about the development process for you game? I am looking for a few developers to headline a new section of my site. It will basically be a blog of the game development process. If so, feel free to contact me at ajackson@jinctec.com.
I doubt anyone will do that work for free - that is a lot of work. Also your design specifications are not specific. What exactly are you looking for? How far along are you in your projects? If you hire me what will be my benefits, a 401K, vacation days, work-at-home?

Codeloader - Free games, stories, and articles!
If you stare at a computer for 5 minutes you might be a nerdneck!
https://www.codeloader.dev

Quote:Original post by francoispress
I doubt anyone will do that work for free - that is a lot of work. Also your design specifications are not specific. What exactly are you looking for? How far along are you in your projects? If you hire me what will be my benefits, a 401K, vacation days, work-at-home?

Well, what i am trying to do, is get people to send in only a little bit of whatever they want. If you are bored one day and get on 3ds and make a table, send me the table, if you make a cardboard box, send it to me(basicly if you make something you think we might be able to use, send it in). i am trying to make a game created by a community and i chose gamedev. And I will note down any models we use and if this game does amount to anything, which it could, i will try and pass on some royalties, but i am not makeing any promises so dont get your hopes up.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement