• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To Malygris

This topic is 6049 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I wondered if you would share the details of the programs and hardware you use to make the music on your mp3.com site?

Advertisement
HEY!! sorry i didn''t read this ealier, haven''t checked this forum for awhile . I used Cubasis, the soundblaster live, and a sweet keyboard that only cost me $400. I also find random loops and waves to edit and implement into the music. HOPEFULLY i helped you out

I just released 6 more songs at www.mp3.com/malygris/ (in case you haven''t heard ). tell me what you think, the new songs have a cross picture next to them.

Sorry about that would help if i logged in.

Yeah those are great songs. My favs. are Crash and Break.

Hey check this song out this is a damn good song, i''ve been wanting to post it for a while now I just heard on the news a few mins ago they had it playing in the back ground while the reporters were talking about sports. So i took that as my sign to post it.

RAVE 5 -Sandstorm vs blow your mind vs Zombie Nation vs. Blade Techno Openeration.wma

18:00 mins. long though took me 2 days to get it, but then again I have the good old dialup connection.

I''d love to put a few beats that I heard in that song in my on songs, but that may be against the law.

Check it out I promise you won''t be disappointed.

• Advertisement