Firefox and right click amidoinitrite?

Started by
3 comments, last by MrEvil 15 years, 4 months ago
For some reason right clicking my tabs on firefox cause it to freeze,lock up, and in turn become useless. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still when I right click on a saved tab to delete it, I get a lock up. Any advice?
Advertisement
-Have you installed any Firefox add-ons lately? If so, delete them
-What version of Firefox are you using? Maybe try another release.
-Can you delete the tabs with Ctrl+W?
Quote:a saved tab
What do you mean by this? If it's something relating to an add-on, try disabling that. If that fails, try Safe Mode.

Note that uninstalling doesn't generally do a lot to help, because your profile data is kept intact when you uninstall.
I am running the latest version and have not added any add ons as of late. Sorry for being vague. I have bookmarked some websites in the area above the tabs(They look like tabs) and when i right click them to get them off, it freezes.
Quote:Original post by bobsaget
I am running the latest version and have not added any add ons as of late. Sorry for being vague. I have bookmarked some websites in the area above the tabs(They look like tabs) and when i right click them to get them off, it freezes.

I'm just guessing here, but it's possibly a localstore.rdf problem.

But before you try that, you might also be able to delete the bookmarks with "Organise Bookmarks" from the Bookmarks menu.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement