• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ajackson713

JincGames.com now has over 1000 free games.

This topic is 3478 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Many of you have visited jincgames.com over the past few weeks. I am pleased to announce that there are now over 1000 free games for you to enjoy. I also want to thank each of you who have provided me with feedback. As the development process for the site continues, I look forward to getting more feedback. The site really benefits from it. I am still looking for developers who would like to blog about there game design expereince. This is a great way for you game to get some exposure and create a buzz for release. The playstation3 drawing will be held in march. Each registered member is automatically entered into the drawing. Everytime a member post in the forum, they will receive an additional entry.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!