Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Per face collision?

This topic is 3473 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

What is the proper name for "per face collision?" Where you do collision detection with each face of each object to see if they're hitting instead of just squares/spheres. I need to know so I can properly calculate land collision for a game I'm working on.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!