help please

Started by
3 comments, last by Sneftel 15 years, 4 months ago
Hi All, To be honest , I dont have much idea about digital image processing . But i do want to start a low level ( yet respectable project ) which can be completed in around 2 weeks time .. can someone suggest some idea . I am not asking for some code .. but just some ideas so that i can start working on it .. thanks
Advertisement
Uh, try Tetris? It's a good first game to start with, although boring.

But that's good for 2 reasons. Even the most fun games of your dreams will becoming boring to work on at one point or another, so you will need patience and the willpower to go through with it. If you stop working as soon as it gets boring, you won't complete many things.

So, if you manage to start and completely finish a Tetris clone, you'll not only gain valuable experience, but also know you're off to a good start.
Quote:Original post by y2jsave
Hi All,
To be honest , I dont have much idea about digital image processing .
But i do want to start a low level ( yet respectable project ) which can be completed in around 2 weeks time .. can someone suggest some idea .
I am not asking for some code .. but just some ideas so that i can start working on it ..
thanks

Digital image processing? Are you talking about taking a visual scene and breaking it down into it's primitives? If I recall correctly, doesn't image processing usually rely on binary or quad trees to recursively subdivide the image into 4 parts?
hmmm
actually i did not wanna make a game ..

but i want to make a project in DIP ..

can someone suggest an easy idea ?
I suggest doing a google search for image processing forums. Good luck!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement