Sign in to follow this  
J-3 productionz

RACER....

This game is a 3d racing game made from scratch with realistic car damage, choose to race on the streets or on the track.Network feature is still being decided. Is there anybody willing to help please contact me by pm (personal message) or or by email j-3productionz@hotmail.co.uk. I will post screenshots soon. [Edited by - J-3 productionz on December 19, 2008 5:14:11 PM]

zer0wolf    1022
1) There is a "Help Wanted" forum. "Game Design" does not mean "Help Wanted"

2) Saying you "think" you need help with the coding means you haven't put much planning into this. That isn't a reassuring idea at all.

What have you already done so far? How far are you into preproduction? Do you have any concept art, a prerendered visualization to demonstrate intent, a game design document, or maybe a prototype in a simple Gamer Maker style tool?

Quote:
Original post by zer0wolf
1) There is a "Help Wanted" forum. "Game Design" does not mean "Help Wanted"

2) Saying you "think" you need help with the coding means you haven't put much planning into this. That isn't a reassuring idea at all.

What have you already done so far? How far are you into preproduction? Do you have any concept art, a prerendered visualization to demonstrate intent, a game design document, or maybe a prototype in a simple Gamer Maker style tool?

well when i said i think i need help i meant that i really need help, i have one car created so far, and i know that game design doesn't mean help wanted i was just putting it there as i am making a game

jbadams    25713
  1. You have to actually tell people something about the game before anyone will be interested in helping you.

2. This is the wrong forum, you want Help Wanted, so I'm closing this thread. We don't allow cross-posting in multiple forums for the same request.

3. I've also closed your poor attempt at a Help Wanted thread; please format your request according to the required template for that forum found in the ** READ BEFORE POSTING ** sticky thread.

Good luck with your project! [smile]

-----------------
The moderator formerly known as "Kaz": Why you shouldn't use Dev-C++