Looking for music

Started by
4 comments, last by travis coats 15 years, 2 months ago
Hello, I am looking for someone who might be interested in helping me add some music to my game. I'm looking for a single tune which is saved as multiple seperate tracks (rythm, melody etc), so that I can start them individually. The single point of the game is to outrun/avoid/escape things, so I'm looking for a somewhat stressy tune. If anybody is interested or has some old experimental tracks I can use, please leave me a message.
Advertisement
Hey, I use Reason 4. Fluent in piano,drums and guitar. Still need music. Give me a email/messenger contact and I'll be happy to send you some samples of my work.
I dont know what you mean by stressy tune, but check out my myspace
myspace.com/bongwater5 If you can point me in the right direction of a soong you need, ill be able to make it
Hey there,

I'm a composer and sound designer based out of my production studio, Arhythmia Productions, located in Los Angeles, CA. I'd be interested in collaborating with you on the music for your game. We are available to write new material or we have an extensive library of music that you can experiment with.

Feel free to visit my site: www.nistades.com for more information and samples of my music.

If you're interested, drop me a line at nistades@mac.com or call me at 310-880-8662.

Take care,
Peace N.
Name: Liam Tarpey
Expected compensation: Open for discussion with developer
Previous projects: Various PC games, lots of other media. Check website for samples of work.

I'm a composer and sound designer available to work straight away.

I can compose any style of music, of any length, and to very high audio quality.

Please take a look at my website www.liamtarpey.com for samples of my work and contact me for any information.

Thanks,
Liam
info@liamtarpey.com
I have written quite a bit of material that might help you with your project. I have over 100 demos on my site, if you want to start from the ground up - I can do that too. Visit my site and take a listen and then shoot me an email or IM!

Travis Coats
Allinnia Creative Group - Transcending Art and Audio
http://www.allinnia.com
Travis Coats, Lead ComposerAllinnia Creative GroupTranscending Art and Audio

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement