• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whereiswez

Old Sierra Games - Game Engine ?

This topic is 6236 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello Does anyone know if there is a ready made engine or application to develope games like old Sierra Adventure Games ? .. If not .. does anyone have code to the engine or some tips to help me out ? .. I''ve checked out Residence 44 and it''s made me want to start programming again .. Only thing is I want to start simple and get used to it again until I know what''s going on again .. Thanx in advance Wesley

Advertisement
:D thanx :D wot i also did was a search in the forums and found quite a few links too ! :D it seems some one has written an agi gui api ! :D not the best gfx editor .. but it helps a lot.

I didn''t know it''s THAT complexed ! .. it seems it may take longer than I thought to get back into programming .. eheheheh.

Anyway, thanx :D :D

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!