• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Lloyd

Space combat Game - Star Blast

This topic is 3491 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, Here is a simple game I put together over the last few weeks. Gameplay - pick a fighter/bomber to use and pick your friendly/enemy ships also taking part and click "play". Joystick and mouse or mouse and keyboard can be used to play the game. Full instructions are in the install program. A gameplay video can be found here (low res):
">Space_Combat_Game_Video A download for the game can be found here: Space_Combat_Game Hope you enjoy. Oh - some people may have problems accessing the download webpage. For some reason that I cannot identify the web address is visible for some and not others. from Matt

Advertisement
From what I have seen I would like to post a news article about it on my site. I see no way of contacting you directly to get the file (the link doesn't work for me), I would like to host the download on one of my servers if you don't mind...

Digital Brilliance

Downloaded, started up fine. Went to "select ship" screen, selected ship. Hit Play. Application crashed. Didn't see a log file to forward to you. This looks like a great game, I hope you work out the issue!

System information:

Windows XP
Service Pack 3
Pentium 4 2.8GHz
3.5 GB RAM
Radeon X1650 AGP graphics

Cheers,
roger_hq

Thanks for the interest, it is still very much a work in progress, something I do for fun in my spare time. Have been working on multiplayer and it mostly works, still some glitches and polishing to do.

I'm flattered by the offer to have it listed on your news site, but maybe wait a bit longer, there's still work to be done...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!