• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
bIackIupus

C++ Auto Clicker Macro

This topic is 3522 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, Happy Holidays. :P I've been making autoclicker macros for my vid games using .ahk for about a year now, and I thought I need to try and learn a language that is more commonly used. :) This is what a basic .ahk looks like. _______________________________________________________________ ; <COMPILER: v1.0.46.7> ; SetBatchLines -1 Numlock:: Suspend Var:=!Var ; Toggles between 0 and 1 If Var { SoundBeep, 750, 100 SoundBeep, 750, 100 } Else SoundBeep,1000 , 300 Return ; SetBatchLines -1 $*LButton:: { Loop { MouseClick, Left,,, 1, 0 SetMouseDelay, 47 GetKeyState, state, LBUTTON, P if state = U { Break } } } Return _______________________________________________________________ Now, I'm trying to structure something in C++ that is similar. I want the program/macro to auto click when you hold down the left mouse button in the current window you are in, and I want to suspend the hotkey using the numlock key. Can anyone help me please? this is what I have so far... I think.:( _______________________________________________________________ BOOL RegisterHotKey( HWND hWnd, // window to receive hot-key notification int id, // identifier of hot key UINT fsModifiers, // key-modifier flags UINT vk // virtual-key code ); RegisterHotKey(hWndA, 200, WM_LBUTTONDOWN , 'R'); //Simulate left mouse click SendInput(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN | MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, 0, 0, 0, 0); Sleep .47 _______________________________________________________________ Sorry in advance at being fail. :(

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!