• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
CyberSlag5k

[.net] Workflow - Accessing External Event Data

This topic is 3525 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I want to run a workflow that waits for a command to be passed to it, and then handles that command. I can set up a Listener with an ExternalEventActivity to fire an event, but I don't know how to access the data in the EventArgs that the activity receives. I can't seem to bind anything to that property, which makes me think that it might be private or something. Basically, I want to have an event with a command as an argument be fired from the host, have the workflow detect this, and to be able to access that command in activities subsequent to the ExternalEventActivity. I know how to do all but the last part. Thank you.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!