• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jerardk

Adding .wav resource to and executable

This topic is 3434 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hell All, I have the following code: within HEADER FILE: #define sound1 within RESOURCE FILE: sound1 WAVE sound1.wav I get the error [Resource error] syntax error. The problem is I'm using DevC++ 4.9.9.2 and the "WAVE" keyword doesn't even seem to be getting recognized because it doesn't become bold as would: ICON or CURSOR Please HELP!!

Advertisement
DevC++ appears to have been last updated February 15th 2005 and is still marked as beta. Are you sure you want to be using this compiler? Might I recommend Visual Studio Express edition?

Quote:
Original post by AshleysBrain
DevC++ appears to have been last updated February 15th 2005 and is still marked as beta. Are you sure you want to be using this compiler? Might I recommend Visual Studio Express edition?

THANKS, I THINK YOUR RIGHT. IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR ME TO MAKE THE SWITCH OVER.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!