Life Forms Studio

Started by
1 comment, last by Whirlwind 22 years, 9 months ago
Has anyone tried using Life Form Studio to do character animations for PR? I just picked up a copy for 2 reasons - it exports to a lot of 3D packages, and it will be a great common animation package to use for any rendering needs. I hope it wasn''t a mistake...
Advertisement
I''ve purchased LifeForms 3.9 recently, also for the purpose of converting from one format to 3DS. I plan to do a LOT of character animation in Lightwave 3D 6.5b, and then use LifeForms to tweak and convert the character scene file into a 3DS keyframed animation. I''m hoping that the Power Render LW6 plugin will do the same thing that the Character Studio plugin does with bipeds. It really would like to have the bones capabilities from Lightwave to PR.
I just got ADSL so I am sucking down PR4b7 (amongst other things ) and will have a try at converting the stock animations to PR. Of course, that will be next weekend as I will be out of town. Life Form Studio 3.9 looks like a rather nifty toy so far. I just hope Universe 3.1 speeds things up a bit, as I can not work with a slide show.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement