• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ace

Help with Clanlib

This topic is 6753 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello,

I am trying to get Clanlib to work and whenever I compile in VC++ 4.0, I get loads of errors.

For example:

error C2501: 'bool' : missing decl-specifiers

error C2259: 'CL_Hashable' : cannot instantiate abstract class due to following members:

I have no idea what to do. I believe it may just be a wrong setting in VC++ or something. Could anyone please help? If you need any more information, just ask.

- Ace

Advertisement
Doh! I dug out a cd that contained MSVC++ 6.0 and guess what, the demo compiles with no warnings or errors, but there is a catch. The version of 6.0 that I have is the introductary version.

So, now my next question: Is there some sort of patch that will allow it to compile with 4.0 or do I need to go buy an upgrade? I really don't want to do that because I have absolutely no money at all right now.

Thanks.

- Ace

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!