• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Tegramon

trueSpace 7.6 trouble

This topic is 3454 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I switched from blender to truespace beacause of the more ease of modelling tools and excellent support for NURBS, yet I encountered two main problems, and I'm curious if anyone hit the same walls as I did. First of all, the program is highly unstable. Whenever I make my custom workspace layout, save it and start building a model and rendering, I always get the "Fatal render error, please save your work and restart truespace.". The only solution is to delete the file default.ctx but then I loose all my work and settings. What's the use of a 3D Authoring tool if you cant customise it? The second problem is the technical support. The forums rejected my registration 3 times due to the fact that they believe, I did not inputed my real name. Do they want me to scan my ID card?! Anyway ... has anyone ran into the same technical problem as I did, and is there a solution? Or I'm doomed to remain to quirky blender.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!