• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
nicknametooshort

gl_texture_cube_map

This topic is 3624 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hey, i was getting an error message that GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP wasn't define... can one of you guys/gals tell me which header file defines this? and it wud be great if u can tell me which header defines GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_R too... :D

Advertisement
The header in question is gl.h, which is used as GL/gl.h (OpenGL/gl.h on a Mac). However, you may need to update the drivers for your graphics card, and update your header files, to get support for GL_TEXTURE_CUBEMAP and other extensions.

hmm
when i opened my gl.h file,

gl_texture_cube_map is not there... which made me think that it is not defined.
also, gl_Texture_wrap_r is not there too...

do u know where i can get the latest header files?
for gl.h and any others that i need...

huhu... thanks

You are aware that all OpenGL tokens are capitalised, right? That would be GL_TEXTURE_CUBEMAP.

Also, AFAIK, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_R is only used for 3D textures (not cubemaps).

oo, thanks dude...

the caps thing i am aware, just lazy to caps it here... haha...
however, i was not with the .._WRAP_R.

because most of te examples that wanted to create a cubemap uses it, so i was a bit confused. can u show me any examples that load 1 picutre (with 6 square images on it) or 6 different pictures to create a cube? thanks a lot.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!