Opengl for win2k

Started by
7 comments, last by Z2k 22 years, 9 months ago
i want to help my friend with and opengl project but i have a win2k machine can anyone tell me how to get opengl for win2k?
Advertisement
OpenGL (in software) is standard on all versions of Windows. Just get drivers that support Win2K and OpenGL for your video card, and you''re set. I''m using OpenGL in Win2K just fine.

[Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!]
Yo He''s right. I''m using Win2k and OGL. Everything is SMOOTH !!
Help me with my Isometric OpenGL engine.
same ''ere
In general, it should run without problems. Only when you''re using a very old graphics card (like Voodoo Banshee) it could happen that you aren''t able to find drivers for Windows 2000 (a friend of mine had this problem)...
where can i get the drivers?
What kinda video card do you have? Just go to the companies website and download the latest win2k drivers.
I have and ATI 3D rage II+. i went to the ATI website but they dont have any support.

Edited by - Z2k on June 27, 2001 8:13:20 PM
Then you didn't look very hard, took me about 10 seconds to click my way to this page. Hope it has what you seek.

[EDIT: Ok, perhaps you meant that they have no OpenGL support, When I first read your post I thought you meant that they had no support page. I just saw this feature list for the Win2k driver:
* 2D Acceleration
* DirectX 7.0 support
* TV OUT (ImpacTV-based products only - see details)

Too bad, no OpenGL mentioned...]

Edited by - Dactylos on June 27, 2001 8:27:11 PM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement