• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

DVDi games

This topic is 3329 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, Does anyone know anything about games that are made in DVD's, to be played on normal tv's just using a normal DVD player ? The so called DVDi TV Games ? I've been browsing but i can't find anything about this, how to make them, no sdk's or anything of the like. Thanks for any information. Bruno

Advertisement
As far as I know, it's just (ab)using the DVD menu feature, so it behaves like one of those adventure books ("If you want to go inside the house, go to page 172", etc). But then I've never even played one, so I might be talking complete arse [smile]

Quote:
Original post by Evil Steve
As far as I know, it's just (ab)using the DVD menu feature, so it behaves like one of those adventure books ("If you want to go inside the house, go to page 172", etc). But then I've never even played one, so I might be talking complete arse [smile]

I've played them and I'm pretty sure that you are correct. I found them to be too slow to be playable for long periods of time though - maybe that was just my player?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement