• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

PLEASE HELP ME

This topic is 3294 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

good day people how r u doing.Can any one help me wit the answer to chapter 9 exercise of the book in mike dawsons C++ through game programming second edition.

Advertisement
You would be better off displaying what code you don't understand, what you did and then we can correct it while explaining why your code didn't work.

Could you tell us what the question is? I bet alot of people don't have that book (I don't anyway).

And by the by, next time use a more informative topic title. And most of all DON'T USE ALL CAPS.

There are actually three exercises in that chapter. You can see them on Google Book Search, but since that's the first edition, the first exercise is different. The first exercise from the second edition is as follows:

1. Improve the Lobby class from the Game Lobby program by writing a friend function of the Player class that allows a Player object to be sent to cout. Next, update the function that allows a Lobby object to be sent to cout so that it uses your new function for sending a Player object to cout.

The OP didn't even feel the need to specify which exercise, for some reason.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement