Curves! Lagrange und Bzier

Started by
0 comments, last by mathers3000 15 years, 2 months ago
Hello, I am studying Compter Graphics, and I have a task that I have to do, but I am stuck: Note: Another community is not able to help me because this IS a homework. I don't want anyone to do it for me, I want to do it on my own, but I need some help because I am stuck. I just want some help to find my way out of this problem. I hope you understand and help me. I have this curve lagrange.jpg That was generated with Lagrange. with the points: p0=(-2,0) p1=(-1,0) p2=(0,3) p3=(1,0) p4=(2,0) and u0=0 u1=1/4 u2=1/2 u3=3/4 u4=1 What I have to do is: calculate the points to generate a curve that matches this one, but using Bézier. Like this picture: bezier.jpg But I don't know exactly the points. How can I calculate it? Also I have to do the oposite: I have a curve with Bézier and I have to generate a curve with lagrange to match the curve with Bézier. Thank you, Oscar
Advertisement
These can be achieved using simple Trigonometry. Here is site that shows how to calculate shapes. Sine and Cosine should work for you.
http://oolong.co.uk/trig.htm

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement