• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
LMRFUD

2D programming

This topic is 3532 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi Everyone Looking to connect with some people who use SDL or Allegro and like 2D programming. I have done some things I'd like to share and I think having people to bounce Ideas off of is great too. Here is a screen shot of something I put together with Sprite_lib. http://www.vintagekyosho.com/game/game.JPG Thanks Franco

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by iliak
Reminds me some some Amiga magazin contests looooooong time ago...

I still have my Amiga's and that's why I love 2D so much. Playing games like Rick Dangerous and Lupo Alberto on the Amiga was tons of fun. I really want to make a Spellunker game like the one that was on the Commodore 64 but with better gfx for sure.

Franco

Quote:
Original post by blowing20
hard working !

any where to download it?

You can download it here, it doesn't do much right now except go left and right. The map is internal for now but all the graphics are in the BMP folder. No collision detection yet, I am working on it thought.

Franco

http://www.vintagekyosho.com/game/GameBeta.rar

Quote:
Original post by blowing20
AppName: project1.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: alleg42.dll
ModVer: 4.2.1.0 Offset: 0001d7ae

I tried it under Windows XP and 2003 and they both work fine, sorry I do not have an answer why it does not work for you.

Franco

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!