Does this forum has personal game source share?

Started by
5 comments, last by blowing20 15 years, 3 months ago
Does this forum has personal game source share?
Advertisement
No, not source, but you can look to websites such as Sourceforge for things like that.

We do have a Game Showcase though.

"The right, man, in the wrong, place, can make all the dif-fer-rence in the world..." - GMan, Half-Life 2

A blog of my SEGA Megadrive development adventures: http://www.bigevilcorporation.co.uk

GDNet+ members get some webspace they can host things on, but for source storage your better off with one of the services in this thread.
Are you asking if you can share your source code and find source code posted by others here? If I understood your question correctly the answer is both yes and no:

You can include source code in posts, and we even have tags you can use so that it will be placed in a neat scrolling text-box with syntax-highlighting. You can read about how to do that in this section of the FAQ. Lots of our users post code when looking for help this way or use it to share samples.

You can't however include an entire game or non-trivial program in any easy way; we only let you put code into your posts, which isn't really suited to whole programs unless they're particularly small. For that you'd want your own web-hosting or something such as SourceForge.

Does that answer your question?

- Jason Astle-Adams

just only words I know

Quote:Original post by blowing20
just only words I know

You will have a hard time on this english-speaking forums then. Even if that's harsh now, but you have to learn proper english if you want people to seriously help you.
Quote:Original post by phresnel
Quote:Original post by blowing20
just only words I know

You will have a hard time on this english-speaking forums then. Even if that's harsh now, but you have to learn proper english if you want people to seriously help you.

learning second language well is a hard work guy

more harder then game programming

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement