New browser-based game - SpaceConquer

Started by
-1 comments, last by Playnitude 15 years, 3 months ago
I would like to announce the near opening of SpaceConquer : Game :SpaceConquer Genre : Strategy Status : Closed Beta Theme : Space conquest Time : Realtime Fee : Free to play Official Site : http://www.spaceconquer.com Summary : SpaceConquer is the fourth game of Playnitude, company already producing browser based games, mainly sports management games (XVManager, 11Manager, 5Manager). With this game, Playnitude change of Theme and realize an original Space strategy game which includes several existing gameplay in one game. In SpaceConquer you have a base on a planet and have to make it grow. To conquer the universe, you will have to conquer your own planet on which can be implanted other players, and to explore and conquer the other planets of your solar system and, after, planets of other solar systems. So this game have tow war dimensions, a terrestrial war (you have to fight against other players on your own planet) and a spatial war (you also have to fight with players on other planets)., and several strategy dimensions (do I colonize all the bases on my planet first or do I create a base on each planet of my solar system, or do I colonize first planets of several solar systems etc..). Features : Free-to-play browser strategy game. No download and no installation. Construct your infrastructure, soldiers, robots, spaceships and tactics for battles! Ressources : There are five different resources in SpaceConquer : Metal, Minerals, Electricity, Gas and Food Buildings : A lot of buildings are available, some indispensable and others optional. The view of the base and the buildings is graphical, each building have been made with 3dsMax. Technology : You have to develop several technology to be able to build advanced buildings, base defenses, soldiers, robots and spaceships. Alliance : You can join or create an alliance, your allies can be players of your planet or players of other planets, even in other solar systems. The game officially managed wars between alliances and you can follow this war and its statistics. Movie : Informations and Trailer in : http://www.spaceconquer.com An other movie showing the gameplay will be distributed tomorrow.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement