VS Express 2008. Shortcuts wrong

Started by
0 comments, last by AN_D_K 15 years, 2 months ago
I decided to give XNA another go, so I wiped off all my VS Express 2005 stuff, XNA 1.0 and whatever DirectX SDK I had ...and replaced them with all the most recent versions (2008 SP1, 3.0, Nov.) Everything is fine except for one thing. All the keyboard shortcuts are wrong. I've checked the options and they say that they are all correct, but when I select many shortcuts like build and run (f5), something else happens instead (on default keys, it does open file and on emacs it enters a new line). I try entering new shortcuts into the options but most don't even create a change. I've noticed that it seems to be single key commands that are failing. I've tried wiping the application data and reseting via. import and export. I've tried using the files from my laptop where everything is running fine. Anyone had this trouble before? I can't find anything by googling (only getting 2005 solutions, which I attempted as best I could). If it's any help, I'm using a Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard. Thanks
Advertisement
Ha! I knew I'd find some stupid reason it wasn't working.

The keyboard is too complicated for a dullard like me. I forgot that function lock and a couple of other things need to be done to make the keyboard a more normal keyboard.

Sorry for being a pillock.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement