• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Benmen776

Torque 360

This topic is 3530 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey just found Torque 360 n may need some people 2 help me I may get this software or Realm crafter if u r a young teenager 12,13,14 Join Good-idea games and make 360 or mmorpg games u must have atlest a computer with Windows/xp with latest serive packs 1.0 GHz processor 512 MB RAM (1GB for Vista) OpenGL or DirectX compatible accelerated 3D video card and the money 2 afford Torque 360 n have some knowledge in game design (i am an artist or enviorment design for Good-idea).

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by Benmen776
Hey just found Torque 360 n may need some people 2 help me I may get this software or Realm crafter if u r a young teenager 12,13,14 Join Good-idea games and make 360 or mmorpg games u must have atlest a computer with Windows/xp with latest serive packs
1.0 GHz processor
512 MB RAM (1GB for Vista)
OpenGL or DirectX compatible accelerated 3D video card

and the money 2 afford Torque 360 n have some knowledge in game design (i am an artist or enviorment design for Good-idea).

I made it about half way through you post before I could no longer stand the grammar. Here is what I think you wrote, correct me if I am wrong:

"Hey, I just found 'Torque 360' and may need some people to help me. I may get this software, or 'Realm Crafter'. If you are a young teenager (12-14), join 'Good-idea' games and make 360 or MMORPG games. You must have at least a computer with Windows XP with all of the latest service packs."

(I am really resisting the urge to post an image macro right now. Please hold me back. PLEASE.)

(edit: oh **** I misspelled please)

Quote:
Original post by Nypyren
(I am really resisting the urge to post an image macro right now. Please hold me back. PLEASE.)

(edit: oh **** I misspelled please)

I'm guessing either an image about terrible grammar in the OP, or about me being the grammar nazi a couple of posts up. :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!