Torque 360

Started by
3 comments, last by Benmen776 15 years, 3 months ago
Hey just found Torque 360 n may need some people 2 help me I may get this software or Realm crafter if u r a young teenager 12,13,14 Join Good-idea games and make 360 or mmorpg games u must have atlest a computer with Windows/xp with latest serive packs 1.0 GHz processor 512 MB RAM (1GB for Vista) OpenGL or DirectX compatible accelerated 3D video card and the money 2 afford Torque 360 n have some knowledge in game design (i am an artist or enviorment design for Good-idea).
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Benmen776
Hey just found Torque 360 n may need some people 2 help me I may get this software or Realm crafter if u r a young teenager 12,13,14 Join Good-idea games and make 360 or mmorpg games u must have atlest a computer with Windows/xp with latest serive packs
1.0 GHz processor
512 MB RAM (1GB for Vista)
OpenGL or DirectX compatible accelerated 3D video card

and the money 2 afford Torque 360 n have some knowledge in game design (i am an artist or enviorment design for Good-idea).

I made it about half way through you post before I could no longer stand the grammar. Here is what I think you wrote, correct me if I am wrong:

"Hey, I just found 'Torque 360' and may need some people to help me. I may get this software, or 'Realm Crafter'. If you are a young teenager (12-14), join 'Good-idea' games and make 360 or MMORPG games. You must have at least a computer with Windows XP with all of the latest service packs."
(I am really resisting the urge to post an image macro right now. Please hold me back. PLEASE.)

(edit: oh **** I misspelled please)
Quote:Original post by Nypyren
(I am really resisting the urge to post an image macro right now. Please hold me back. PLEASE.)

(edit: oh **** I misspelled please)

I'm guessing either an image about terrible grammar in the OP, or about me being the grammar nazi a couple of posts up. :)
Sorry about the grammar.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement