[.net] ribbon control / fluent ui in winforms

Started by
4 comments, last by DaWanderer 15 years, 3 months ago
Hi Does anyone know of a library I can use to have a ribbon like control in my Winforms app or at least achieve that look and feel of current office 2007? Thanks
Advertisement
A free one is Jose M. Menendez Poo's RibbonBar on codeproject.

And more info in his blog.

I for one have purchased the DevExpress suite, and so far so good, despite some minor issues.
Rainweaver Framework (working title)

IronLua (looking for a DLR expert)

hi

thanks for the info. I think I have to go with WPF instead of winforms. These days I think people have been using WPF and the .NET GUI is gearing/pushing towards WPF - it also already have a ribbon control straight from MS, but I think it uses Fluent UI.

Though thanks for the info, I'm going to use that for my older winforms app.
hmm.. the one from Jose doesn't seem to work on vs 2008... not sure but im trying to make it work now and it does not appear on my toolbox when i added it as a reference, nor can i access its namespace...
It seems he has just taken up the project again, so I suppose the code is not compiling as it is. In any case, try to right click on the toolbox and select items, then browse for the dll, it might show up.
Rainweaver Framework (working title)

IronLua (looking for a DLR expert)

Divelements has ribbon controls for both WinForms and WPF (SandRibbon). I used the WPF version at my last job and thought it worked just fine.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement