Sign in to follow this  
immigrant

need your help friends

What Krez means is that it's obviously a homework question, and as such we can't help you. If you tell us what specific areas you're having difficulty with, and show us what you've done so far, then we can give you some sort of direction, but nobody is going to give you an answer to copy and paste.

Quote:
Original post by Evil Steve

What Krez means is that it's obviously a homework question, and as such we can't help you. If you tell us what specific areas you're having difficulty with, and show us what you've done so far, then we can give you some sort of direction, but nobody is going to give you an answer to copy and paste.

Firstly,thanks a lot for your interest

i only want to learn two things from these quesitons.In the first question how should i determine a proposed sequence by using this table ? (i really need your clues especially at this point)
The second question is that which criterias should i analyse for these multiple methods.

Quote:
Original post by InnocuousFox
To be honest, if you can't even think of how to get started, then you probably shouldn't be taking that class.

Sorry...

Or just go ask the professor/TA. They typically have office hours during which students can come for help.

-me