• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
wforl

fCollada

This topic is 3389 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ive been reading up, and a lot of people seem to be suggesting this library for loading in collada files. I downloaded the files from the Feeling website, but am a bit confused in what im suppose to be doing next. There doesnt seem to be any samples or tutorials on how to actually use it, just a documentation file as a reference for each class, function, types etc etc. Once extracted, i get /External /FCollada /Fcollada Plugins /FCollade Tools I dont see any .lib files, am i suppose to build the project? for me it just gives errors. Any help would be appreciated,

Advertisement
Open and build FCollada/FCollada.sln ?

If you get errors, POST THE ACTUAL ERRORS if you want any help.

Well these are the errors, but i wasnt really asking for help with that, i was asking where the tutorials and samples were? Are there any? Or are people just sifting through the documentation?

Error	3	error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration	c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h	358
Error 4 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 5 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 6 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 7 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 8 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 9 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 10 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 11 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 12 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 13 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 14 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 15 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 16 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 17 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 18 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 19 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 20 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 21 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 22 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 23 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 24 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 25 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 26 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 28 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 29 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 30 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 31 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 32 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 33 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 34 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 35 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 36 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 37 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 38 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 39 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 40 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 41 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 42 error C3163: '_vsnprintf': attributes inconsistent with previous declaration c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h 358
Error 45 fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '.\Output\Debug Win32\LibXML\LibXML.lib' FCollada

You'll notice the

fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '.\Output\Debug Win32\LibXML\LibXML.lib'

at the end, so i also tried build the LibXML first, but i get the same errors as above.

Could i get any help on this?

Googling suggest to comment out some of the redeclarations, but that causes more errors.

Im using VS 2008

Search in the LibXML project and replace all the symbols 'vsnprintf' to '_vsnprintf'.

also comment out

#define vsnprintf(b,c,f,a) _vsnprintf(b,c,f,a)

both in

FCollada\LibXML\include\win32config.h
FCollada\LibXML\config.h

hope this helps.

Search in the LibXML project and replace all the symbols 'vsnprintf' to '_vsnprintf'.

also comment out

#define vsnprintf(b,c,f,a) _vsnprintf(b,c,f,a)

both in

FCollada\LibXML\include\win32config.h
FCollada\LibXML\config.h

hope this helps.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!