• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
fmwyso

FreeType2 + FTGL Help

This topic is 3584 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey... First off, I made this thread here because I'm pretty sure these are Game libraries? Atleast... I hope so xD. Anyway, I have a problem because I don't understand how to build libraries or DLL's... I really need A LOT of help here on how to build both freetype2 and FTGL... I got the sources (The newest ones) from both sites and unpacked them... But the problem now is that they KEEP getting errors... The FreeType2 requires a couple headers like errno.h and I can't find one that is suitable for it, and then it worked but FTGL couldn't work with the .lib FreeType2 created... Anyway, I would very much appreciate a step-to-step guide on how to build both FreeType2 and FTGL. Thank you very much, and I hope this isn't the wrong place to post this...

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!