New Game Studio Help

Started by
2 comments, last by zer0wolf 15 years, 3 months ago
I am starting a new development studio to create is an XBLA title. Without going into too much detail, the game could best be described as a multiplayer N+. I am fairly new to the industry but I am able to procure the financing for the game and would be able to pay any developers or artists needed for the project. If anyone has any information or tips about creating an XBLA game, it would be much appreciated. The goal is XBLA but Creators Club or PSN could be an option. Since I am fairly new to the development side of the industry, I would like to get some information as to what resources you think I would need for this project; such as money, time, and employees. This would be an opportunity for anyone interested in starting a studio from the ground up. I am located in Los Angeles although I may be able to work with developers elsewhere. Please contact me if you think you would be interested or if you have any advice. Email/MSN: iamlex@gmail.com AIM: LLLLEXLLL
Advertisement
You need to join the IGDA and attend the next chapter gathering. First Wednesday of every month, at Finn McCool's on Main St. in Venice.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

I will check out the IGDA.

I am still looking for information as to what resources you think I would need to create a game similar to N+ and do you know what engine that was built on?
I interviewed Kees Rijnen (one of the two key guys who made it) for tech-artists.org here and he talked quite about how they made it.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement