(Geopolitics) MMO Strategy game on facebook! (my own game) (need help for beta tests)

Started by
-1 comments, last by CoRe_eYe 15 years, 2 months ago
Hi! I love playing and making online games. I've made an online MMO strategy game for facebook! I opened the game a few days ago and i need some experienced players & programmers for beta tests. There are still some bugs to find. (I know some of them already, sometimes game can not connect to facebook at login screen) I'll describe the game a little and I hope some of you will help me yo build the greatest game of facebook! The game is: Geopolitics I'll describe the game a little. Geopolitics beta v0.2 is an internet-based feature that lets you build your own villages. You need Adobes Flash player to use or view the Geopolitics game. The Geopolitics is massive multiplayer game for facebook. You can create your own villages with more than 15 kinds of buildings and develop them through levels!. Like the similar games you create your own villages, but in Geopolitics you can freely discover the map, you can smoothly travel in the map, and you can build your own strategies better than similar games! You can send troops just by clicking on the other villages you see on the map. You can goto your villages just by clicking on them. There are empty building places in your villages, you can build buildings of your like by clicking on them. There are many different types of buildings, so you can differentiate your strategies from others! You can create troops from different types of soldiers, to build troops, you have to build necessary buildings first. Also Geopolitics have many other features. • Make exchanges via markets • In game messaging • Buying bonuses through paypal • Incoming-outgoing troop reports • War reports • Create & join to groups, clans • Invite your friends via facebook interface • Integrated facebook forums • Everything is done by clicking on them. Minimum writings, maximum pictures, interfaces! Thats all for now guys. I need your help for beta tests. Thanks. Geopolitics Koray [Edited by - CoRe_eYe on January 28, 2009 4:04:27 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement