Texture aplication

Started by
6 comments, last by Lord_Evil 15 years, 2 months ago
Hi, I am new to open gl and I was trying to make this turotial work on texture application. http://nehe.gamedev.net/data/lessons/lesson.asp?lesson=06 That is the tutorial. However i revieve multiple errors first of which being : syntax error before "keys" That doesn't make any sense because I have the exact same code in a previous code and it works fine. I am using codeblocks open gl app.
Advertisement
Maybe a missing ';'?
If I was helpful, feel free to rate me up ;)If I wasn't and you feel to rate me down, please let me know why!
Quote:Original post by Lord_Evil
Maybe a missing ';'?

Uhh No.
Is it that line?

bool keys[256]; // Array Used For The Keyboard Routine

Are the header files found, i.e. is your include directory set correctly?
If I was helpful, feel free to rate me up ;)If I wasn't and you feel to rate me down, please let me know why!
Is it that line?

bool keys[256]; // Array Used For The Keyboard Routine

Are the header files found, i.e. is your include directory set correctly?

The only include I dont unclude is glaux because it sais I dont have it. I wouldve normally got it but the previous tutorial worked fine without it. The previous tuorial uses the exact same beginning lines of code. Thats why i dont understand it.
I guess you have a single file in your project, so if the code is exactly the same there must be some problem with your project settings.
I guess you have a single file in your project, so if the code is exactly the same there must be some problem with your project settings.

Must be.
Maybe you could post your compiler output so we can ourselves (use the source tags, if it's much).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement