• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

collada

This topic is 3316 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hy. I have a problem with colada refinery , i use axisconverter to transform from z_Up axis to Y_UP the problem is that some meshes transform(in particular those with matrix transform)are wrong , i try to import it in 3dsmax 9 with feeling max importer and the result is the same of mine in directx(wrong). I see that axisconverter change the matrix , but i can't know if the result is correct. may be a bug? There is a new version of axisconverter? can post me the link? I try to update collada refinery launching update.exe but i catch an error "type mismatch" thanks. [Edited by - giugio on January 24, 2009 12:32:34 PM]

Advertisement
and if i try to run axisconverter from command line i catch a lot of error of type:
Error: daeLIBXMLResolver::resolveElement() - failed to resolve file:///C:/#grid-
spline-cvs-1-array.

this is a block of the collada doc :
<geometry id="grid-spline">
<spline closed="0">
<source id="grid-spline-cvs-0">
<float_array id="grid-spline-cvs-0-array" count="12">-0.306424 0.087512 0 -0.289827 0.02917 0 -0.27323 -0.02917 0 -0.256632 -0.087512 0</float_array>
<technique_common>
<accessor source="#grid-spline-cvs-0-array" count="4" stride="3">
<param name="X" type="float"/>
<param name="Y" type="float"/>
<param name="Z" type="float"/>
</accessor>
</technique_common>
</source>
<control_vertices>
<input semantic="POSITION" source="#grid-spline-cvs-0"/>
</control_vertices>
<extra>