• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
giugio

collada

This topic is 3490 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hy. I have a problem with colada refinery , i use axisconverter to transform from z_Up axis to Y_UP the problem is that some meshes transform(in particular those with matrix transform)are wrong , i try to import it in 3dsmax 9 with feeling max importer and the result is the same of mine in directx(wrong). I see that axisconverter change the matrix , but i can't know if the result is correct. may be a bug? There is a new version of axisconverter? can post me the link? I try to update collada refinery launching update.exe but i catch an error "type mismatch" thanks. [Edited by - giugio on January 24, 2009 12:32:34 PM]

Advertisement
and if i try to run axisconverter from command line i catch a lot of error of type:
Error: daeLIBXMLResolver::resolveElement() - failed to resolve file:///C:/#grid-
spline-cvs-1-array.

this is a block of the collada doc :
<geometry id="grid-spline">
<spline closed="0">
<source id="grid-spline-cvs-0">
<float_array id="grid-spline-cvs-0-array" count="12">-0.306424 0.087512 0 -0.289827 0.02917 0 -0.27323 -0.02917 0 -0.256632 -0.087512 0</float_array>
<technique_common>
<accessor source="#grid-spline-cvs-0-array" count="4" stride="3">
<param name="X" type="float"/>
<param name="Y" type="float"/>
<param name="Z" type="float"/>
</accessor>
</technique_common>
</source>
<control_vertices>
<input semantic="POSITION" source="#grid-spline-cvs-0"/>
</control_vertices>
<extra>
<technique profile="FCOLLADA">
<type>BEZIER</type>
</technique>
</extra>
</spline>

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!