• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Dannthr

Do you create audio for games?

This topic is 3490 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

If you have created audio credited or uncredited, free or paid for games in the year 2008, I want to hear from you. Game Audio Survey is a not-for-profit information project that strives to inform the Game Industry about the Game Audio Marketplace, Culture, and Technology trends. However, before I can do that, I need your help in gathering data. On the website is a survey that can be completed in 5 minutes or less that needs your answers: Game Audio Survey Some of you have found my preliminary survey helpful with results like this: With your help we can explore our industry more deeply than ever before. Thanks for your time and please comment below your thoughts on this study. Additionally, if you would like to see cultural or technological trends studied--please post below with the kinds of surveys you would like to see me implement in the future.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!