Nvida mailing problems

Started by
2 comments, last by FXO 22 years, 9 months ago
Hi there! I''m having some trouble getting in touch with the people at nvidia, and I thought that maby you could help me... I''ve been trying to send them a mail to them for two weeks now, and I always get this reply: ==================================================== This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server. info@nvida.com Reporting-MTA: dns;hotmail.com Received-From-MTA: dns;mail.hotmail.com Arrival-Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:39:58 -0700 Final-Recipient: rfc822;info@nvida.com Action: failed Status: 4.4.7 ==================================================== I can''t figure out whats wrong, and would appreciate any help! /Thank you in advance /Fredrik Olsson
Advertisement
I reported a bug in NVidia''s linux drivers about two weeks ago (through email). They emailed me back in about 12 hours. So, I didn''t have a problem emailing them then.

Note: I don''t really know what this forum is about, I saw this post in the active topics listing . If this post refers to something specific that I don''t know about, sorry.

[Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!]
FXO,

You are going to laugh when you notice that you missed an I in the email address (try nvidia not nvida

~~~
Cheers!
Brett Porter
PortaLib3D : A portable 3D game/demo libary for OpenGL
~~~Cheers!Brett PorterPortaLib3D : A portable 3D game/demo libary for OpenGLCommunity Service Announcement: Read How to ask questions the smart way before posting!
lol - how dumb is that...

I always copied in the same adress everytime I mailed them,
without even noticing that its the wrong one...

Thank you for helping me out!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement