Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SikCiv

D3DX-2D Wrapper and source free for download.

I have written a Direct3D 2DSprite wrapper designed to make the transision from DDraw to D3D easy, all the source is included, its been optimized, and it comes with an app that uses the wrapper. If you like, you can use it in your game, rip code from it, add more functions to it, I dont care..its free Just click on the below link and follow the ''Direct3D 2D sprite wrapper'' link. The download is about 500K.

Game Download  ZeroOne Realm

Hey man, that wrapper is pretty nice.

I got 60fps on my machine.
It''s also what I''ve been looking for...I have a pretty-good 2D engine but I wanted to do some 3d stuff too. Like most beginning 3d programmers, the initialization and blitting are difficult.

So, basically, THANKS!

-Coleco

One suggestion though, dump AngelFire and go somewhere else!
Even *cough* GeoShitty *cough* is better than AngelFire.

~ c o l ec o ~

Rock the cradle of love!
You stupid WANKER!
S i g n a l D E V .com

--HASBRO SUCKS--

Not a problem, glad to help.

Coleco,
I use angelfire because they offer 50MEG for free, you can upload zip files, and Ive had no problems with it at all, why dont you like angelfire? Is there a better alternative?
My page use to be on GeoCities but they only give you about 15MB and I couldnt upload certain file types, also, I had a major download delay problem with files larger than 1MB, so I scrapped it..

quote:

Coleco,
I use angelfire because they offer 50MEG for free, you can upload zip files, and Ive had no problems with it at all, why dont you like angelfire? Is there a better alternative?
My page use to be on GeoCities but they only give you about 15MB and I couldnt upload certain file types, also, I had a major download delay problem with files larger than 1MB, so I scrapped it..

Actually, I don''t know of any free servers out there that offer more than 50 megs (or even close).

I just personally hate AngelFire. It took me almost 30 minutes to download your souce (it was worth it though! )

-Coleco

~ c o l ec o ~

Rock the cradle of love!
You stupid WANKER!
S i g n a l D E V .com

--HASBRO SUCKS--

Quote;
"I just personally hate AngelFire. It took me almost 30 minutes to download your souce (it was worth it though!)"

?? Half an hour for 500K ?? Are you using a download accelerator? Try disabling it and try downloading the file the regular way using the browser.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Thanks a million, its just what I was looking for!