Some Quake Live invites

Started by
9 comments, last by fpsgamer 15 years, 2 months ago
Hey all. I've got 2 Quake Live invites to burn. If anyone wants any, post your first/last name/email or PM it. I'll update as they are given out. [Edited by - Jovan on February 16, 2009 12:47:41 PM]
Advertisement
my friend needs one

eventhor1zon@hotmail.com

thanks
I'll have one please. Could you PM it to me?
My opinion is a recombination and regurgitation of the opinions of those around me. I bring nothing new to the table, and as such, can be safely ignored.[ Useful things - Firefox | GLee | Boost | DevIL ]
Could you PM me one please?
Sent out the first batch :).

I can't "PM" you an invite because they send you an email when you've been accepted.

Also, in case you've got spamfilters on:
Note: Invitation emails will be sent out once an hour. Depending on their email service it may take up to a few hours before your friend receives the email. Please make sure to let them know to be expecting an email from support@quakelive.com, and to verify that the email does not get filtered into their spam folder.

4 invites remaining.
Could I get one at jesse AT laeuchli.com ? thanks!

I never got one.

I sent you a PM about 13 hours ago with all of the info you needed.
can i have one please?

ktuluorion -at- gmail
[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest of DAIAGA[edited by - YodaTheCoda on December 10, 2003 1:57:54 PM]
Alright sent out some more. 2 remaining.

Note: if someone already invited you, you can't be invited again ;).

Quote:Original post by Random Blit
I never got one.

I sent you a PM about 13 hours ago with all of the info you needed.

Yeah I know :(. The first two were accepted automatically but the rest are marked as "PENDING."
I've been in the Quake Live beta for a while now, and I probably have some invites available. Where do I find my invites, so I can pitch in?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement