How do I convert tga files to bmp files?

Started by
2 comments, last by Zeke 22 years, 9 months ago
I need to load in tga files and convert them to bmp so that i can attach them to CBitmap objects and use them as images in a list control. I can do this if im only using bitmaps (i.e. load in bitmaps) but i need to load in tga''s which I can do but I dont know how to convert the data to the bitmap format. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks
Just my thoughts take them as you will. "People spend too much time thinking about the past, whatever else it is, its gone"-Mel Gibson, Man Without A Face
Advertisement
well, and easy way would be to download OpenIL.org. This can load many formats on the fly and can export many.

HHSDrum@yahoo.com
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911
Thanks for the reply but I need to actually convert the files in my app rather than convert the files to bmp''s and then use them in my app.
Just my thoughts take them as you will. "People spend too much time thinking about the past, whatever else it is, its gone"-Mel Gibson, Man Without A Face
Then you should have a look at the link Julio suggested...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement