The Future of RPGs - update

Started by
27 comments, last by dwarfsoft 22 years, 9 months ago
Ive always been able to delete my own posts....
Advertisement
Correct... It is possible to delete your OWN posts... However, deleting Anonymous posts is up to a moderator... And how many of us here are?
Ok, as there seem to be an interest for my ideas ( thanks for the feedback, guys ) I''ll start arranging a clean version of the bbs ( Dwarf got a link to the old one used for my project ) so you guys can evaluate it before we decide anything. ( I''ll post here again as soon as I''m done. )

If someone who reads this is good at creating small, funny icons and avatars in 16x16, 32x32, 64x64 .gif or .png format, you''re welcome to contribute some, as my artistic skills are slightly limited

Back to business, if you want to contact me, please mail me @ taharez@gdnmail.net, or ICQ# 49512054. I live in Sweden, so my time zone is GMT+1, if I''m not mistaken. Your best bet to reach me during daytime is with mail, as I work fulltime and don''t have ICQ at work.

------------------
It''s me again!
Sandman, I also can delete my own posts, but as Netscape did not processed my username and password correctly, the posts appeared as anon ones, so... you get the picture...

A forum at the Taharez serv is the least we could have. No banners, no popups... Yaaaaay! Also a mirror for the doc. We could have updates of the doc discussed before officialy put up. CVS-like will be nice too, but we already talked about that.

About the icons... If there is no artists willing to do them, why not check iconfactory.com? Many icons there, all free. I have some macs at work, so I could convert them to gifs in no time. Just an idea...

Boby Dimitrov
boby@shararagames.com
Sharara Games Team

Edited by - BobyDimitrov on June 30, 2001 2:42:25 PM
Boby Dimitrovhttp://forums.rpgbg.netBulgarian RPG Community
[edit] This post has become obsolete, please read Dwarfsoft's post below instead. [edit]

------------------
It's me again!

Edited by - Taharez on July 7, 2001 5:06:02 PM
OK.... we have the forum software u/led at http://hosted.barrysworld.net/forpgipedia/phpBB/index.php now.. Hopefully there wont be any end like there was to the previous BB.

I am working on some script that will allow for auto submission that goes straight into the doc (well, is in the right format and ready to be copied in, and saved in there)

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - The future of RPGs Thanks to all the goblins in the GDCorner niche
Dwarf, I suggest you read my post at the new forum, regarding the hosting and consider asking GDnet for separate forum and host space...

Boby Dimitrov
boby@shararagames.com
Sharara Games Team
Boby Dimitrovhttp://forums.rpgbg.netBulgarian RPG Community
Thats a good idea... but if dwarf we mod-ing it, who would do the lounge?

Escape - Check out my latest song
Resist nes8bit - Bow Down to Linux Communism
I find it difficult to bring myself to ask dave. It seems like a big headache to ask him... He wouldn''t like it. Not to mention the fact that I am unable to ftp into GDNet to edit. I would feel responsible if our attemts f***ed GDNet up... So that is why I haven''t asked...

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - The future of RPGs Thanks to all the goblins in the GDCorner niche

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement