Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wrenhal

[java] Anybody signed up for ......

wrenhal    122
the Free Java JumpStart CD''s at developer.java.sun.com???? I was wondering if so, have you received the discs yet? I signed up almost a day after it was apparently put up, but I haven''t received my discs and it really didn''t give any time frames. BeS It''s Da BOMB Baby!!! . o O ~ A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men ~ O o . -- Willy Wonka

wrenhal    122
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I make a post here yesterday and come to work today to find the discs sitting on my desk........ WOW!!!!!! What service.

BeS
It''s Da BOMB Baby!!!
. o O ~
A little nonsense now and then,
is relished by the wisest men
~ O o .
-- Willy Wonka

laotzu    122
Just out of curiosity, so the rest of us might be able to guess when we might get them. Do remember around what date you signed up wrenhal?

thanks,
lao

wrenhal    122
quote:
Original post by laotzu
Just out of curiosity, so the rest of us might be able to guess when we might get them. Do remember around what date you signed up wrenhal?

thanks,
lao

hmmm? I do believe it was about 3-4 days before it was posted here on the Gamedev front page.... let me check that date....

It was posted here on June 4th so I probably signed up around the end of May or around June 1st.

BeS
It''s Da BOMB Baby!!!
. o O ~
A little nonsense now and then,
is relished by the wisest men
~ O o .
-- Willy Wonka

mcd9    122
Got mine last Friday and i''m in the UK! quite impressed with Sun. Microsoft don''t send free CD''s to anywhere outside US and Canada!
Some pretty useful stuff on the CD, very useful when our internet connection goes down and i want to look some stuff up :-)

Ford! theres an infinate amount of monkeys outside wanting to talk to you about a script of Hamlet they created!

www.mikeditum.co.uk

Slinger    122
I just got my CD''s a couple days ago. The very next day i recieved a new MSDN Library CD set from MS, could this week get any better?