[java] Anybody signed up for ......

Started by
12 comments, last by wrenhal 22 years, 9 months ago
the Free Java JumpStart CD''s at developer.java.sun.com???? I was wondering if so, have you received the discs yet? I signed up almost a day after it was apparently put up, but I haven''t received my discs and it really didn''t give any time frames. BeS It''s Da BOMB Baby!!! . o O ~ A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men ~ O o . -- Willy Wonka
BeSIt's Da BOMB Baby!!!. o O ~ A little nonsense now and then,is relished by the wisest men~ O o .-- Willy Wonka
Advertisement
Yeah, I signed up, and I haven''t received anything yet .

~~~~~~~~~~
Martee
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
i sure did, but like Martee, i haven''t received it yet ...

JP.

==============================================
I feel like a kid in some kind of store...
==============================================
www.thejpsystem.com
==============================================I feel like a kid in some kind of store... ============================================== www.thejpsystem.com
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I make a post here yesterday and come to work today to find the discs sitting on my desk........ WOW!!!!!! What service.

BeS
It''s Da BOMB Baby!!!
. o O ~
A little nonsense now and then,
is relished by the wisest men
~ O o .
-- Willy Wonka
BeSIt's Da BOMB Baby!!!. o O ~ A little nonsense now and then,is relished by the wisest men~ O o .-- Willy Wonka
I signed up for it, and i still haven''t gotten anything.
Just out of curiosity, so the rest of us might be able to guess when we might get them. Do remember around what date you signed up wrenhal?

thanks,
lao
I signed up immediately after it was posted and still have not received any CD.
I signed up for them about 3 weeks ago and still nothing...

Maybe it''s because I''m living in Canada..

Erik
Learn about game programming!Games Programming in C++: Start to Finish
quote:Original post by laotzu
Just out of curiosity, so the rest of us might be able to guess when we might get them. Do remember around what date you signed up wrenhal?

thanks,
lao

hmmm? I do believe it was about 3-4 days before it was posted here on the Gamedev front page.... let me check that date....

It was posted here on June 4th so I probably signed up around the end of May or around June 1st.

BeS
It''s Da BOMB Baby!!!
. o O ~
A little nonsense now and then,
is relished by the wisest men
~ O o .
-- Willy Wonka
Hey, just got the JumpStart CDs. Sweet.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement