EVERYBODY PLEASE SEE THIS !!!!!

Started by
47 comments, last by Metal Typhoon 22 years, 9 months ago
quote:Original post by Metal Typhoon
U don''t have the answer that''s why u just answer shit !!! and i though u knew how to program!!!! and me = no prgram. Shame on u !!

This Ladys and Gentlemen is our future, the future of Earth rests in the hands of kids with terrible math, grammer, and faulty brains. This is an example of life at its lowest point. Be all that you can be people but for god''s sake or whatever your religion DON''T become like this person, don''t let it happen to you.

Advertisement
Oh don''t worry about that. If you want me to write a good grammar i can. And also i have Geometry Honors, Straight A''s in Math, Also don''t worry about it. The only thing that i''m look for is a good IDE and i think that the people can''t help me.

"The shortcut is not always the best way "

Metal Typhoon
Metal Typhoon
Metal, why did you join gamedev.net? Did you join to start flame wars? Or did you join to acquire and or submit information on becoming a better game programmer? I haven''t the slightest idea whatsoever this post has to do with anything. Have you compiled something and compared speed and performance tests and what not with both compilers? Do you even know how to program? What are you trying to accomplish here? I think you should go read the FAQ. I think if you feel that Borlands compiler is so great, that you should be using it right now instead of spreading hearsay. Ok, now go to the park and ride your shiny new bmx that mommy bought you for passing 5th grade.

Dark Shotokan
quote:Original post by Shotokan
Metal, why did you join gamedev.net? Did you join to start flame wars? Or did you join to acquire and or submit information on becoming a better game programmer? I haven't the slightest idea whatsoever this post has to do with anything. Have you compiled something and compared speed and performance tests and what not with both compilers? Do you even know how to program? What are you trying to accomplish here? I think you should go read the FAQ. I think if you feel that Borlands compiler is so great, that you should be using it right now instead of spreading hearsay. Ok, now go to the park and ride your shiny new bmx that mommy bought you for passing 5th grade.

Dark Shotokan

WOW ! come down charlie. K this TOPIC stop's here . Since nobody can HELP to chose a right compiler.U don't care cuz u already know, but when u din't it was something like that. Remeber these word. !!!!

Metal Typhoon

Edited by - Metal Typhoon on June 27, 2001 11:30:23 PM
Metal Typhoon
Shotokan hit the nail on the head. Metal did your teacher ever hit you for spelling sentences like "WOW ! come down charlie. K this TOPIC stop''s here . Since nobody can HELP to chose a right compiler.U don''t care cuz u already know, but when u din''t it was something like that. Remeber this word. !!!!"
K isnt a word U isnt a word cuz isn''t a word, remember what words to me all your letters are giberish. Go find something useful to do, go make friends and don;t act like you just acted on this message board.

Everyone remember
"Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!"
quote:Original post by Metal Typhoon
NO,NO,NO. U didn''t get it. IF MICROSOFT''S COMPILER WAS THAT GOOD ,ENOUGH TO BET BORLAND''S, THE WOULD AT LEAST ADVERTISE, RIGHT ? BUT Y THEY DON''T DO IT ? Y

Metal Typhoon

When actually was the last time you saw MS advertise that their product was better than another?

I know only that which I know, but I do not know what I know.
quote:Original post by MiniZap
"Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!"

I didn't and i don't want to do that !!

Metal Typhoon

Edited by - Metal Typhoon on June 27, 2001 12:10:59 AM
Metal Typhoon
Did the moderators miss this thread? It has definitely degenerated to the point of closing.
Jeesh! I spend the evening taking my fiancee'' to the movie and this is what happens. I don''t suppose I really need to explain my actions on this. In any event: Swordfish rocks, this thread doesn''t...

YAP-YFIO
-deadlinegrunt

~deadlinegrunt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement