EVERYBODY PLEASE SEE THIS !!!!!

Started by
47 comments, last by Metal Typhoon 22 years, 9 months ago
So... Everybody says that vc++ is better than borland's builder right ? But look at this, and maybe u'll chage your mind. I did change mine !!!. Every good company show it's product against a competitor. Hummmmm.... ! Borland show that very well and in the other hand Microsoft DOESN'T , why ? Hehehe u know y !! LOOK AT THIS PLEASE "The shortcut is not always the best way " Metal Typhoon Edited by - Metal Typhoon on June 27, 2001 8:38:32 PM Edited by - Metal Typhoon on June 27, 2001 8:39:49 PM
Metal Typhoon
Advertisement
Borland is better for developing Bussiness Applications.
Hummmm. Interesting statement. But y not for games when it does the same as vc++ and MUCH , BUT MUCH MORE .... ?

"The shortcut is not always the best way "

Metal Typhoon
Metal Typhoon
"Real Visual Development"
Ooh! I''m convinced!

"Database Enabled ISAPI, NSAPI, and CGI Development"
"ADO Express for fast connections to any Data"
"Integrated CORBA Development"
And we all know how important these are when it comes to game development

Seriously, though, I have nothing against Borland. I simply prefer VC++. And I don''t need the kind of stuff listed above.

~~~~~~~~~~
Martee
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
"Real Visual Development"

I guess they never used the dialog editor in VC.
-----------------------"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
Borland rules dude. I can do anything that vc++ can. And even more. Now aswer me this Y not use it ? Y ?

Metal Typhoon
Metal Typhoon
Hmm Im hungry

Writing a game w/ Borland C++ Builder is like cooking a turkey in a microwave.

Writing a game tool w/ MS VC++ is like reheating a pizza in an over.

or something...
Hummm... !!!

I think that the microwave thing is better u know !!!!
Heheheheh. Good inlustration dude !!!!!

Metal Typhoon
Metal Typhoon
quote:Original post by Metal Typhoon
So... Everybody says that vc++ is better than borland''s builder right ? But look at this, and maybe u''ll chage your mind. I did change mine !!!. Every good company show it''s product against a competitor. Hummmmm.... ! Borland show that very well and in the other hand Microsoft DOESN''T , why ? Hehehe u know y !!

LOOK AT THIS PLEASE

Metal Typhoon

Edited by - Metal Typhoon on June 27, 2001 8:38:32 PM

Edited by - Metal Typhoon on June 27, 2001 8:39:49 PM

Actually, Borland has always been a better compiler than VC++, people only use vc++ because DX can be integrated to it''s projects with more ease. That''s the only reason why people use VC++. VC++ is actually a good compiler, don''t get me wrong. I''ve used borland compilers for quite a while back when dos was the operating system most people had and I also used symantec''s compiler in order to use DOS4G. Now, I found that the best compiler IMHO is CodeWarrior. The interface is easy to use and understand ans I just like the way it works also. It''s better suited to answer my needs... Anyhow, those are my opinions and aren''t meant to be offending for anybody... Sorry if it did..

"And that''s the bottom line cause I said so!"

Cyberdrek
Headhunter Soft
A division of DLC Multimedia

Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!
[Cyberdrek | ]
Uh, no ...
What about all the VC++ features that Borland chose not to list?

Oh, and another reason I use VC++ is that I got it for free.

Edit: this is in reply to Metal Typhoon.

~~~~~~~~~~
Martee

Edited by - Martee on June 27, 2001 9:09:48 PM
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement