Non-Fixed MAP

Started by
3 comments, last by BrainWare 24 years, 6 months ago
Havnt seen the game so im not quite sure what you want, but are you talking about just a tile map?
Advertisement
C&C Tiberian Sun has Somthing that REMINDS a little of it.. when you get the ground damaged so you get holes, In Conquest you have like Water->Land->Mountin aka Levels of Height, The World in Conquest is nice and realistic looking..
Ill try make a Screen-Shot of Conquest.. going to get that from a freind, i dont have that game..
We found out its a 3D Engine they use, Fractal Landscape kind of thing.. a freind is looking into it for me..

But if any of you guys know some articles, docs, sources on that subject, im very interested in that..

The Quality of the Map in Conquest is alot better than what you see in "Wargames" and "Simcity 3000" etc.

Regards
Michael

I cant find any Docs, Sources or other on how to make a map like we see in the game "Conquest of the new world" by Interplay,
This is the best kind of map i can think of for my purpose, So if any of you people have or know here to get some info/code on this, Please let me know.

brainware@cyberjunkie.dk

Checkut
http://www.appeal.be/products/page1/Outcast_GDC/outcast_gdc_1.htm

For some inside info on the VERY cool looking landscapes in Outcast - By far the most awesome voxel engine I've seen so far (Only bugger is the low resolution)...

/Niels

<b>/NJ</b>

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement