Sign in to follow this  

Free sounds.

This topic is 3166 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I've started a company blog to share better what's going on at Woot Woot Sound. And to help keep me updating it I'm giving away some sounds. Every Wednesday I'll be hosting some sounds for a week that any one can use in their game for free. Hope people find some of them useful. http://wootwootsound.com/blog/

It might be helpful if you can preview the free sounds before you download them. I couldn't find any way to do this, since they are all compressed files.

You might also consider having a "free sounds" page you can navigate to, so you can get all the free sounds at once without having to click through all the news.

You also need to include some sort of license agreement, I don't think "you can use this for anything you want besides reselling" is really legally binding (although it may be, I'm not a lawyer).

Thanks for the suggestions. I've put all the free sound posts into one category of the blog so they can be easily searched for now. I'm only having the sounds up for one week at a time. So you'll have to come back regularly to get them all.

I'll be looking into a preview and licensing agreement.

Sign in to follow this