question about SVN repositories

Started by
3 comments, last by voidless 15 years ago
hello everyone. currently im in a small 5-man project (more like an educational one). of course, we want to use svn. i looked around the net for one, but until now i havent forund anything that suits me. so i thought i will ask here somebody who has experience in this field. basically what i need is support for 5 man in a single project, since its purpose is educational, i would not like to have open access to it (of course except for the team members), and of course free. thank you
Advertisement
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here is a post with links to SVN and some hosted services.
I use Tortoise SVN for my 1-man project. It's really easy to set up a server and to get started right away. I set up a server and clients, and figured out how to use it in less than a day. They have very good documentation, so make sure you check out the docs for any specific questions.

Also, it's free.
Quote:Original post by voidless

of course, we want to use svn.
i looked around the net for one, but until now i havent forund anything that suits me.

One what? So far as I know there is only one subversion.
Quote:Original post by stonemetal
Quote:Original post by voidless

of course, we want to use svn.
i looked around the net for one, but until now i havent forund anything that suits me.

One what? So far as I know there is only one subversion.

i was talking about one svn repository provider.
by the way i found it, its xp-dev.com, it has aprivate repository for free

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement