Sign in to follow this  

What do i need?

This topic is 3191 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello GDNet, i use codeblocks as IDE, openGL for rendering and glut for event handling. My work's input is a (tga) image. The tool gives to the user the capability to deform in real time the image he uploaded (generally it will be a puppet). Here the problem: i have to specify the image name in the code (say "foo.tga") and this obvioulsy works fine. Now i have to present this work. I'd like to have, when the .exe is executed, something like a frame where the user is able to select the image name (and the path i suppose). This is just an idea. It might even be a File Menu with a "open" entry. Something really simple would be great :D What do i have to look for? I am new to this kind of stuff. WxWidget is a good idea? Keep in mind i don't have all this time to code this stuff. Thank you for all Have a nice day Bro

xrossplatform would be better :D
Thanks anyway

Edit: of course i am not going to change glut. Googling a bit wxwidget isn't the one for me :D

[Edited by - broady on March 16, 2009 2:38:00 PM]

This topic is 3191 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.